Thursday, March 6, 2014

Alpine Home

A dream come true is what this home is! My plan was to move here in October 2016, now it is looking like September of 2015 will be my new goal. I never seen my hubby so happy! I have not been this happy in awhile either. Every way you turn there are mountains! Wildlife is everywhere. We have hiking, fishing, snowshoeing, pretty much in our backyard! I will never get tired of the views.
Here are some pictures of the front of the house:

Next are pictures of the back of the house:
This is just a around the corner from us, it's also where I get the best cell phone reception!

Below are the views from our back deck. They never get old because they constantly change.

This is our happy place!


2 comments:

Lauren Graham said...

So pretty! I will be sad when you move :( I will definitely visit though!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! But I'm not happy! I do not want you to move!