Monday, February 24, 2014

Counting Down to Wyoming!

In 5 days I will finally be in Wyoming. In the middle of no where, where I love to be! I have been told that I will fall in love with the place. What they don't know is that I already have, years ago when I first set foot in that state. It's hard to believe that we actually own a home there. It was just a dream Doug & I had and didn't expect it to come true so soon! Thanks to my parents who are now in love as well!
Below is the view from our backyard:
The Snake River pretty much runs through our backyard!
View of the town of Alpine from the top of Mt. Bradley.Population 828 as of 2010. We will be living the small town life someday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the move! Wyoming is an amazing place to be! I grew up here! I left a few times and it always calls me back! I hope you enjoy all this beautiful state has to offer!

Stephanie Scales-Sherrin said...

Have a great trip!!

Jenn Walker said...

Thanks Megan! We are not moving to Wyoming yet, it will my first trip to the house. We plan to settle out there in 2016. What part of Wyoming do you live? I am so excited to get out there, on the way to airport now!