Friday, June 28, 2013

Collages

My favorite buddies to create with, Ame & Ed introduced me to collages. I have not done one of these since my freshman year of high school. They told me to just go with it, have no plans or direction. You just start it and discover your theme on the way. Fun and inspiring stuff!! This piece below I have named Hysteria.
The next one has no direction, except pointing out my birthday. It was the very first one I did and I went along with what I found in magazines. It is interesting to look at.
I love the mystery behind this piece. The only direction I had was that I was feeling adventurous that day. I believe I made this on the night of the Blue Moon in August 2012. We were all excited because the power went out at work and we got sent home early. We got a little alcohol, went home and created! We kept saying that night, "It happens once in a blue moon". Thanks to Ame & Ed for re-introducing me to collage art!

No comments: