Thursday, October 31, 2013

Scaring up some fun!

Halloween, bonfires, carving pumpkins, costumes, candy, scary movies, changing colors, falling leaves, hoodies and autumn recipes! I could go on and on about why I love this time of year. When I was a kid we made my basement into a haunted house every year for the neighborhood kids until I was 16. We nailed blankets into the beams and turned it into a haunted maze, complete with a bloody barbie that fell from the ceiling in a noose and a mysterious ghost that flew down the stairs at unsuspecting kids or even parents!My only regret is that we never video taped them. When Hallowen comes around every year, I get that sense of excitment again. So I share with you my pumpkin carvings and decorations, enjoy! This year's pumpkin carvings- Pinterest inspired!
2013 Halloween Décor. HAPPY HAUNTING!
Bootnard was happy to sniff out any unwanted ghosts in the graveyard before the trick or treaters arrived!
Photo below is complimentary from my good friend Lauren Graham!
The witching hour is here! Hope your Halloween is fang-tastic!

No comments: